Biomin Calcium – Mineral Fertiliser – Organic Garden Range
Biomin Calcium is a true amino acid chelated mineral.
The chelating agent is mainly glycine, the smallest amino acid commonly used by and found in plants. The unique formulation of Biomin Calcium classifies it at the top of the range of all chelated minerals.
Biomin Calcium is a readily bio-available plant single mineral product. The highlights of such a product include almost total absorption within a few hours after application. The chelating agent Glycine prevents the precipitation of the product and enables all the minerals to move freely inside the plant making the product highly systemic.
Biomin Calcium is ideal for all crops as it contains one of the most important elements in plant mineral nutrition — Calcium.
Biomin Calcium is suitable for all plants, flowers and trees, benefiting your garden by:
- Increasing overall health and mineral balance of plants
- Preventing plant and fruit susceptibility to disease
- Correcting plant deficiencies
- Improving fruit quality and firmness
- Reduces fruit splitting and spoiling
More specifically, Biomin Calcium helps reduce and prevent:
- Fruit splitting in grapes, cherries and stone fruit
- Bitter pit in apples
- Albedo breakdown in citrus
- Pitting of kiwifruit
- Post-harvest breakdown of fruit and vegetables.
Always run a compatibility test before spraying this product with other chemicals.
Product Details (%/w/w): Calcium 15.0 | Nitrogen 3.6