10kg, 25kg, 2kg
Biomin Calcium-Glycine Chelated Mineral Fertiliser-Organic
$135.47 – $1,567.88
BIOMIN CALCIUM is a true amino acid chelated mineral.
Calcium is a crucial mineral needed within plants to ensure optimum health and growth. It is absorbed within hours of application, enhancing produce quality. Application of BIOMIN CALCIUM is suitable during deficiency and at times of high utilisation, immediately post fruit set.
BIOMIN CALCIUM is applicable to all crops at all stages, benefiting your plants and produce by:
- Increasing overall health and mineral balance of plants
- Preventing plant and fruit susceptibility to disease
- Correcting plant deficiencies
- Improving fruit skin quality and firmness
- Reducing and preventing fruit splitting
- Improving produce shelf life
More specifically, BIOMIN CALCIUM helps reduce and prevent:
- Fruit splitting in grapes, cherries and stone fruit
- Bitter pit in apples
- Albedo breakdown in citrus
- Pitting of kiwifruit
- Post-harvest breakdown of fruit and vegetables.
BIOMIN CALCIUM was designed for soil and/or foliar applications. Completely bioavailable and non-phytotoxic to plants when applied in accordance to directions. Designed to prevent and correct Calcium deficiencies and to boost crops during critical or fast growing periods.
BIOMIN CALCIUM can be applied to ALL crops including all vegetables, potatoes, carrots, onions, all berries and strawberries, all brassicas, all fruit trees, avocadoes, persimmons, citrus, all nut trees, vineyards, kiwifruit, tropical fruit, lettuce, asparagus, all melons, beans, ginger, ornamentals, cut flowers and pastures.
Always run a compatibility test before spraying this product with other chemicals.
Product Details (%/w/w): Calcium 15.0 | Nitrogen 3.6 as Glycine Amino Acid|