10kg, 25kg, 2kg
Biomin Magnesium – Mineral Fertiliser – Organic
$148.14 – $1,570.62
Magnesium is the powerhouse nutrient behind photosynthesis, assisting the plant to produce chlorophyll to photosynthesise.
BIOMIN MAGNESIUM is a bio-available organic plant nutrient that is systemic, readily available and nonphytotoxic. It is very stable in formulation and can be used on all horticultural crops at almost any stage of growth.
BIOMIN MAGNESIUM is applicable to all crops, benefiting your plants and produce by:
- Increasing overall health and mineral balance of plants
- Preventing plant and fruit susceptibility to disease
- Correcting deficiencies promptly
- Delivering Magnesium before flowering to reduce the incidence of early bunch stem necrosis (EBSN)
- Reducing the incidence of bunch stem necrosis (BSN) in table and wine grapes throughout the growing season
- Improving photosynthesis which improves plant performance in general.
BIOMIN MAGNESIUM is a chelated mineral which is chelated mainly by Glycine and other organic amino acids. BIOMIN MAGNESIUM was designed for soil and/or foliar applications. Completely bioavailable and non-phytotoxic to plants when applied in accordance to directions. Designed to prevent and correct Magnesium deficiencies and to boost crops during critical or fast growing periods.
BIOMIN MAGNESIUM can be applied to ALL crops including all vegetables, potatoes, carrots, onions, all berries and strawberries, all brassicas, all fruit trees, avocadoes, persimmons, citrus, all nut trees, vineyards, kiwifruit, tropical fruit, lettuce, asparagus, all melons, beans, ginger, ornamentals, cut flowers and pastures.
Always run a compatibility test before spraying this product with other chemicals.
Product Details (%/w/w): Magnesium 12.0 | Nitrogen 5.5 |