Biomin Zinc – Glycine Chelated Mineral Fertiliser – Organic Garden Range
BIOMIN ZINC is a readily bio-available single-mineral plant product. The highlights of such a product include almost total absorption within a few hours after application.
BIOMIN ZINC is applicable at almost all stages, benefiting your plants and produce by:
- Corrects Zinc deficiency.
- Deliver Zinc before flowering to improve the flowering process, thus aiding in an improved fruit set.
- Reduces loss through fruit drop.
- Increases overall health and mineral balance of plants.
- Prevents plant and fruit susceptibility to disease.
BIOMIN ZINC is designed for soil and/or foliar applications. Completely bioavailable and non-phytotoxic to plants when applied in accordance with directions.
Always run a compatibility test before spraying this product with other chemicals.
Product Details (%/w/w): Zinc 20.0 | Nitrogen 6.2