|Dimensions||10.00 × 10.00 × 20.00 cm|
TRI-D25 Trichoderma – Beneficial Fungal Organisms – Organic Garden Range
Tri-D25 is a seedling inoculant for use as a pre-plant root and/or soil treatment for plug or bareroot transplants.
Tri-D25 contains micronutrients and fermentation substances which improve the survival of transplants. Tri-D25 may increase the beneficial microbial activities in the rhizosphere which in turn promote root and plant growth. In fumigated soils or soils with low biological activities, Tri-D25 is extremely beneficial in creating a rhizosphere which is dominated by beneficial microorganisms.
TRI-D25 is applicable to crops and soils at all stages – especially seedlings. It is designed to benefit your plants and produce best when applied to medium above 13 degrees by:
- Better seed germination
- Increased plant survival rates
- Abundant root proliferation and root growth
- Improved growth and vigour, resulting in healthier plants
- Increased fruit set and accordingly, higher yields of higher quality produce
- Creates beneficial microorganisms dominated rhizosphere.
Always run a compatibility test before spraying this product with other chemicals.
Product Details (propagules/g) : 5 x 10 7 active spores per gram – Trichoderma koningii | Trichoderma harzianum