Humax – Liquid Humic Acid – Organic
Humax Liquid is 12% Humic acid derived from Leonardite, whilst Humax Shale is 80% Humic acid.
Humic acid is a major constituent of humus which is the most active ingredient of soil. Organic matter of common soil ranges from 3 to 5% by weight. The effect of organic matter on plant growth is mostly attributed to its primary constituent, Humic acid, therefore it is imperative to have adequate levels of Humic acid in your soil at all times.
Humax is used by many growers to improve soil reactivity and improve plant productivity.
Humax Liquid is applicable to crops and soils at all stages, specifically designed to benefit your plants and produce by:
- Increasing overall health and nutrient balance of plants
- Increasing the availability of nutrients
- Promotes nutrient uptake by plants
- Increases water holding capacity
- Increases aeration, tilth and workability
Always run a compatibility test before spraying this product with other chemicals.
Product Details (%): Humic Acids 12.0